signage board add the professional authentic feel to the company, good quality signage boards always say read me!!! read me!!!
It is advisable to take your time when choosing the right signage board to attract and catch people’s attention. Choosing from the best types of boards depending on the material you want to use.
Lets focus on two types of signage boards that will make your life easier and improve your company or brand’s image:
Correx is an extruded twin wall fluted/corrugated polypropylene sheet and offers efficient solutions to a wide variety of applications. This type of board is normally used by industry for its lightweight structure and competitive pricing.
What are the many benefits of correx boards for a business?
- The main benefit for this signage board because it’s cost-effective. many businesses across have come to realise that correx boards material is affordable when used in outdoor advertising.
- Correx lightweight this means they can be transported anywhere.
- These types are also waterproof, there are perfect for outdoor because they survive even on rainy days.
- Non-toxic and chemical resistant- Another feature that makes correx boards more environmentally friendly is that they are toxin-free.
- These boards are designed to be tough and durable; they are Crack-resistant, and this makes them to last long.
ABS Boards are signage solutions that are made from strong, flexible plastic material that is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. Compared to the correx boards these are slightly more premium. ABS boards are more likely to be found in a factory or warehouse space, for office branding, as well as outdoor applications.
Benefits of ABS Boards?
- The main benefit of ABS is its strength and toughness. If you are looking for something that will last a life time them abs is the right solution to your needs.
- Abs boards are recyclable material.
- These types are very light and versatile, easy mounting to walls and most surfaces with double sided tape or silicon. Can be cut into any shape required.
- They work well with any type of printing that you want for your company or brand.
It is important to know about signage licensing. Generally, any publicly displayed information that’s presented in the form of words, symbols and/or pictures and is designed to advertise your business so knowing the licensing that comes with these terms and signage is vital. Learn about Sign permits that provide legal permission to post such information. A good sign must do more than just attract attention; it also must be readable from a good distance.